Burning Applications: Applications for open agricultural burning are available through our office. Only individuals who are actively farming need to apply.

Tree Seedlings: Order forms for more than 25 tree species are available through our office or the Kentucky Division of Forestry.

Agricultural Districts: Landowners or groups of landowners who have 250 contiguous acres may apply for the formation of an agricultural district through our office.

Agricultural Water Quality Planning: In the state of Kentucky landowners with 10 or more acres who are engaged in agriculture or silviculture operations are required to develop and implement Ag. Water Quality Plans.

Equipment Revolving Loan Program: This program allows local heavy equipment operators to obtain low interest loans for equipment that will be used for conservation purposes.

Natural Resource Speakers: Personnel are available for speaking engagements to civic groups, community organizations, schools and other public groups.

Conservation Contractors List: A list of contractors who perform excavation, trenching and installation of other conservation practices is available by contacting our office.